Choosing the right people to provide care is vital and Team24 Private Nursing will help you to make the right choice. From companions and domestics through to highly experienced Carers and Registered Nurses. Team24 Private Nursing and Domiciliary Care will find the right person for each Client.
Following a full analysis of Client's needs and preferences our experienced consultants will only use staff who they feel are entirely suitable.
All our staff can help with personal care (assistance with washing, dressing and toileting), mobility and home management. The UK’s Nursing & Midwifery Council recommends that a qualified Nurse is booked for:
- More advanced medical conditions
- Management of equipment, e.g. catheters, hoists
- Administering (rather than prompting) medication
- Wound care, e.g. pressure sores
- Professional liaison with local healthcare professionals
Team24 Private nursing and domiciliary care can:
- Professionally assess your needs
- Identify any risk to client or staff (e.g. from manual handling tasks)
- Work with your local GP and District Nurse, if appropriate
- Create (with your full input) a detailed Care Plan.
If you are still unsure about what type of staff you need please feel free to phone us 0207 118 2424 and speak to a nurse or contact your local GP or care professional.